Click on the image to expand.
Web Based Real Estate Software
Simple, inexpensive & web based.
Just looking to save time updating websites, want to take advantage of all the free websites
now available, need a cost effective simple to use system. Litehouse was purpose built to support your online marketing
endeavours, such as send automatic emails for this weeks open homes and emails to buyers whose preferences match your new listings.
If you're looking for an awesome, comprehensive CRM and Sales Management System, that does everything check out AgencyMax.
Quick & Easy
Its quick and easy to enter or import in your:
- vacant land and
- rental properties.
Any changes you make are automatically sent to all the websites you advertise on.
Upload to Heaps of Website
We support lots of websites and you are not charged any extra, no matter how many websites you'd like to upload to. Some of our websites include:
- Stockdale & Leggo
- Ray White
- First National
- and many others
Litehouse can automatically send emails to your customers under a number of circumstances:
- If you regularily hold lots of open homes. You can setup Litehouse to send Open Home Invitations
to your customers. This is a list of properties you are holding open in the next 7 days.
- If you record your customers preferences or you allow them to record their own on your website (you'll
need an Inhabit website for this), you can send match emails. These are emails that match the customers
particular requirements. It will also work if you just want to add people to a list without preferences.
Maintain Your Website
If you choose an Inhabit website you can use Litehouse to update and manage your website.
With the ability to:
- Write and edit articles
- Write and edit blog entries
- Add testimonials
- Upload files, such as images, documents and PDFs for use within your articles etc
- Edit pages of the website itself
- Change setting to alter the behaviour of the website
- Edit staff profiles, change their photos, etc
For technical information regarding Litehouse click here.